Pages

Wednesday, July 22

more mojo


Here is the card I made for this week's Mojo Monday 96. I had a little bit of a hard time with this one. I wanted to make a square card like the sketch, but I usually only make little square cards and I didn't want to make it little :) But I decided on this really pretty blingy paper from K& Co. and then things went more smoothly :) The stamp is from Stamping Bella. I LOVE this stamp!! It's so cute and goes on lots of different cards. I especially love to color in the hearts on the tree. First I chalked them with some pink and then put Cotton Candy stickles on them. Love how sparkly they look :) I even used Bazzill bling cardstock for the brown for extra shiny-ness lol! It's very different from the cards I usually make, but I like it! Definitely good to stretch yourself sometimes :) I went ahead and made a matching envelope with my Enveloper since it wouldn't fit in a standard A2 envelope. So fun to be able to make the perfect size envelope for those non-standard size cards.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment