Pages

Wednesday, July 22

mr. emma and spiders



Levi is at the stage where he says the absolute CUTEST things :) I usually call Emma "Miss Emma"--for no particular reason :) And the kids have picked up on it too. But Levi doesn't call her "miss" Emma, but "MR." Emma :) I love it! And I refuse to correct him till he figures it out for himself. Then today, he told me that his foot was fuzzy :) and that "oh no, there are spiders in my foot!" And proceeded to hop around shaking his leg. He means that his foot is asleep :) But I thought his description of it was too cute. That must be what it feels like to a 3 year old. I hope to remember all these when he gets bigger so I can tease him about them he he:) So how about you? Do your kids say the "darnedest things?" What are some of your favorites?





I have finally been getting some more pictures of Miss Emma smiling :) She likes to be on her tummy and practice holding her head up :) So I had to show off a picture of her too!


Since I haven't been sharing any layouts lately, I thought it was time I did :) This layout has some of my all time FAVORITE pictures of Leah. I just love her smile in them.. I can almost never catch her adorable smile on camera, but I did here :)
I really just wanted to showcase her smile, so I kept it pretty simple. But it turns out that I like simple layouts better anyway :) I just used some OLD Autumn Leaves papers because I loved how the colors matched and my favorite kraft background :) The scallop border is Quickutz and so are all 3 fonts for the title. I really like the look of mixing fonts in my titles:)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment