Thursday, July 16

Color challenge

I must be on a roll :) Two posts and two challenges in one day!! I made this for
Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration. There were alot of colors to incorporate, and I usually don't use that many. But it was really fun to make. i thought it would be harder to get the red and orange colors to go together, but they actually looked good :)I used PTI's It's a Celebration set for the cupcake and the circle and star patterns. I love to add cupcakes whenever I can lol!
Thanks for stopping by!!


  1. ooolala this would be so cool for me to do in my Paper Cuts thanks for sharing your creativity here! Love it!

  2. What a bright and peppy card. Love the punch. Super fun job with the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

  3. Gorgeous card!!! Love the cupcake!

    I love Japan! I lived there for 7 years as a child! We might be headed to Korea in the Fall! :)