Pages

Thursday, July 2

cupcakes and cards.

Well, I decided to make some cupcakes. No big surprise there :) But there is alot more involved in making cupcakes with 4 kids (including a newborn) and having limited ingredients. Determined though, to make some anyway, I looked online for the perfect recipe--one that looked delicious and I had all the stuff for. I found one (almost, I didn't have powdered sugar, but decided to make my own in the blender...) and waited until Miss Emma was sleeping. And I got started. Of course I had to allow for about double the prep time with at least 2 extra little hands helping at any given time....but, we did it :) We made some yummy orange cupcakes. And the excitement they brought to all was definitely worth it :) Miss Emma even managed to sleep till almost the end.
Don't they look yummy?

Of course they always taste better when you decorate them yourself :)



Unfortunately around this time is when Miss Emma decided she wanted to join in on the fun and any pictures I got had to be taken while holding her...





It definitely made for a fun afternoon for everyone :)

Now for some crafty fun. Here are some cards I made a while ago... For this one I stamped some plain white cardstock with this cute circle image from Papertrey Ink's Butterfly Kisses. Then I just die cut it with Quickutz trees from the Merry & Bright set. The bigger tree holds the top flap closed.


I used PTI Butterfly Kisses for this one too. The script at the top is a stamp too. (Fancy Pants, I think) I embossed the butterflies at the bottom with clear just to make them pop a little more :)

Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment