Pages

Friday, February 26

Tuesday Trigger

I've been really enjoying doing the Tuesday Triggers lately, so I was really happy to do one again this week. It was really hard to come up with something that would be as good as the trigger though. I loved everything about Kimberly Crawford's card.

I loved the overall "feel" of the card, so I wanted to keep that. Here is what I came up with:
The off-white pattern paper is from Basic Grey, as soon as I saw it I knew that it was what I was looking for. I used dark brown instead of black :)( And, YES, it IS more of Bo Bunny's Double dot cardstock! It really is perfect for everything :)) I really like the line of pearls, so I included that too. Then sentiment is from Damask Designs. I love all of those-such a pretty font!! I tied the sentiment tag onto the ribbon with a bit of Papertrey's twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a good weekend :)

supplies: cardstock-kraft-paper reflections; brown dot-bo bunny; pattern paper-basic grey; stamps& ribbon-papertrey ink; pearls- hero arts; ink-tsukineko

1 comment: