Pages

Monday, March 1

i'm back...



wow, sorry for the sudden absence. What started out as a cold last week ended up being strep throat *wahh*. Really not how I was hoping to spend my weekend. I'm finally feeling some better. Still resting though, no fun stamping yet. So I thought I would just share some pictures of my cuties :)
These are from a couple weeks ago when we got a *smidge* of snow lol. Leah managed to make a tiny snow family :)
Miss Emma didn't really get to join in the snow fun, so here is a picture of her just chillin'. :) 

So cute :)  I LOVE her slightly mussed just-woke-up-from-my-nap-hair!!heehee :) Tomio watched her alot while I was too sick. I could hear her missing me *grin*...but to be honest, I think I probably missed her just as much :)

Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by! I have tons of stuff I want to work on, hopefully I can share it soon. I hope your week started off alot smoother than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment