Pages

Tuesday, February 9

favorite layout.




This is one of my all time favorite layouts. I *LOVE* these pictures of Levi, and the page is about his love for the color orange, which is a favorite memory that I always wanted to remember.
All these pattern papers are Little Yellow Bicycle. All the shapes and letters are Quickutz. I didn't have the right color of orange for the hearts, so I just used some dye ink and covered my white cardstock. I also used Doodlebug sugar coating on the middle heart.


The little flower is just hand cut from kraft cardstock. I embossed it with the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder before I cut it out. I printed my journalling out on more Little Yellow Bicycle pattern paper. ( I printed it out once on regular copy paper first to get the placement right.)
I like the contrast the brown buttons add with all the orange and blue :)

Thanks for stopping by! Miss Emma hasn't been feeling well for the past few days, so she needs extra snuggles hugs!

supplies: cardstock: diecuts with a view,pattern paper: little yellow bicycle; diecut shapes and letters: quickutz; buttons: autumn leaves; glitter: doodlebug designs; embossing folder:  provocraft cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment