Pages

Friday, February 19

super heroes and challenges...

All 3 of the big kids are really into super heroes lately. I love all super hero type movies, but Tomio isn't a big fan. So, he rented one f the X-men movies for my birthday heehee :) I had fun, but the kids LOVED it. Levi kept pretending he was Wolverine lol. Now they have discovered The Justice League on Cartoon Network and are hooked on that. Levi wants to be Batman, Leah wants to be Wonder Woman and Rhys chose Flash Gordon...looks like I'm going to have my work cut out for me this fall when its time to make costumes :)

I really love doing challenges. They definitely force me to do layouts or color combos I would never have come up with on my own. But sometimes, they can be a bit too challenging lol. I have been working on 3 different cards for 3 different challenges, and I have yet to come up with something I like...sigh. So, I don't have any of those to share today, but I DO have a card that I did just for fun :)
Yes, more stitching *grin* I want to do it on all my cards now :) And yes, there's my new butterfly punch again. The big brads are from American Crafts. I don't usually use ones that big, but I thought it might be fun for a change lol. I stamped a srtiped background from Cornish Heritage Farms on the yellow panel before stitching on it. The text on the white label is from Papertrey.The sentiment is from Papertrey's Everyday Button bits. I love all the images in that set, but the sentiments are so useful too.

Thanks for stopping by! Tomio and Leah are at the driving range. Rhys and Levi are asleep.So, if I can get little Miss Emma down too, that means I get some crafty time :) Hopefully:)

supplies: cardstock-papertrey ink; pattern paper-ki memories; stamps-lines-chf, text & sentiment-pti;butterfly punch-martha stewart crafts; label & scallop border-quickutz; brads-american crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment