Pages

Wednesday, February 3

Birthday Bash


I thought I would join in with Papertrey's celebration :) I really wasn't too sure about using a digital graphic on my cards...I just don't really ever DO that sort of thing lol. BUT, I absolutely LOVED  Heather Nichol's cupcake!!! loved. I always love her designs--and well, it's a cupcake :) So I printed it out on PTI Stamper select white. And this is the card I created:  

I used lots of Papertrey :) I really like the aqua mist, lavender moon and kraft combination. So pretty! I did some stitching down the sides although my sewing machine is STILL not cooperating with me..wah!!  I really like the nice detail the stitching adds. Just a simple quick card for the celebration :) I love me some Papertrey and I'm excited to see what else new they have coming out heehee :)
Thanks for stopping by!!

supplies: cardstock: pti; pattern paper: pti; background stammp: chf; digital image: heather nchols(pti); label die: quickutz; other-machine stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment