Pages

Tuesday, February 16

Polka dots!

 Lucy's challenge this time was not even a challenge at all :) I have to keep myself from using polka dots on everything lol. So I wanted to be sure to participate this time.
Here's my card:

I'm sure I'm the last cardmaker to find this, but I just got some of Bo Bunny's polk dot cardstock for the first time...and WOW. I just LOVE it!! Beautiful colors, great size of polkadots. So perfect for just about any background. I got mine on sale at 2Peas, but I will definitely be getting more :) I also used my new Martha Stewarts butterfly punch-yes, I broke down and got it anyway lol :) I think this might be my first ever monochromatic card *gasp* heehee :) In general they just don't work for me, but I liked how this turned out. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Everyday Button bits. I also got my sewing machine stitching to work now--yay! I was happy to finally get it worked out *grin*

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to put all my cuties in the bath :)

supplies: cardstock: brown-pti; polkadot- bo bunny, kratf-paper reflections, white- bazzill; pucnch- martha stewart crafts; label die- quickutz; stamp- pti; buttons-pti; gems- hero arts;flower- prima

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card -and I know what you mean, I am also a polka addict. Not really a challenge... :)
    Thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete