Pages

Monday, February 22

sewing & growing

Miss Emma is 9 months now! Wow, I can't believe how fast time has gone by....I kind of wish she would stop growing. As trying as it can be, there's always something special, and wonderful about the tiny, little baby stage...*sniff* She's definitely past that. She hasn't mastered crawling yet, though she's been able to scoot herself around where she wants for awhile. And now, for the past week or two she's actually been  pulling herself up on the edge of the sofa and walking a couple steps holding on (!!) That's a whole 'nother stage I'm really not sure I'm ready for lol.


Here is picture of her in action.Isn't her little diapered tushy so cute?! *smile*(And case you were
wondering, the caped mystery man is a superhero here to save the day aka Rhys).
                                 
I know I mentioned that I finally got my sewing machine to work for me (yay!), and I really would sew on just about everything I create, if I could heehee :) I try not to do that, but I did sew on this card:
Tons of my favorites on this card :) Of course, the new Bo Bunny paper I adore :) and this is possibly my favorite image stamp from the Everyday Button Bits set. The chickies are SO cute!! lol.Oh, and a big brown bow *grin*. ( I already mentioned the sewing  :))

Thanks so much for stopping by!I hope you have a great day! If I get to make something yummy and chocolatey and make something crafty like I plan, I'll have a wonderful day *smile*.

supplies: cardstock-white-pti, brown dot-bo bunny, pink-basic grey; stamps-pti; ribbon-pti; buttons-pti;label die- spellbinders; gems-hero arts

No comments:

Post a Comment