Pages

Saturday, February 20

embellish color challenge~birthday~


I don't know about everyone else, but I had the hardest time ever trying to get these colors to look good together. They are all so bright! This is what I finally came up with:

Really sorry for the terrible photo :( I'm still trying to find a decent place to take them when the sun is not shining...:(
I went with a CAS style since the colors were "wild" enough lol. I used  raspberry fizz PTI's bitty dot paper for the  pink butterfly. I stamped the Enchanted Evening one with one of the text-style basics stamps. The green is from My Mind's Eye. I stmaped the "birthday" in versamark on the textured side of the dark brown cardstock for some interest.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to visit the in-laws again:)

supplies: card stock: white, blue-pti, brown-bazzill basics; pattern paper: pink-pti, green-my mind's eye; stamps:pti; label die-quickutz; butterfly punch- martha stewart crafts

10 comments:

  1. I had a hard time too with these colors. You did an amazing job. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm still having trouble getting my card together! But you've risen to the challenge - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet, I luv the design........great job....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of your card. Nice take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,
    What a great card. Love your blog!!!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS is good! You encompassed it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so clean and fabulous! I adore it!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did great on this challenge. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete