Pages

Wednesday, September 8

too little for coke...

It was really nice to wake up and not feel like I couldn't move this morning :) Definitely appreciating just feeling normal....:)

So, should I be more than a little concerned that one of the 20 or so words in my 1 year old's vocabulary is "coke"?...When I first heard her say it, I thought it must just be her trying to say something else. But no, she definitely means coke. ( I guess its better than "Mama's juice", which is what Leah used to call coke when she was that age..:) ) and no Miss Emma hasn't gotten any coke for herself yet, in case you were worried--heehee :)
One of my goals is to get more of my layouts on my blog. I just seem to have alot harder time actually taking the photos and uploading them. But I really do hope to!! Since it is still a goal though, that I haven't reached yet, I have a  very simple card to share. Just one of those when I wanted to play with some new stuff :)
Since I absolutely loved how my pattern papers  made turned out with my distress inks, I  wanted to see if I liked how they turened out just as well with other inks and no blending tool. I do like it, but I do think it is easier with the ink blending tool. I used my new Papertrey Mat Stack 1 die--I LOVE its shape. I also added some glossy accents to the flower centers just for fun:)
Anyway, I 'm so glad you stopped by :) Miss Emma had another rough night last night, so hopefully we can have a restful afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment