Pages

Saturday, September 4

Hello :)

Well, I had actually intended to post one more time before we went on our trip, but it just didn't work out. We did have LOTS of fun though. Our weekend was full of roller coaster rides, beaches, pools, shoppping, playing and eating :) That's about all of it, except for the sunburn... The kids are all fine, just nice and tan. Me, I ended up with sun burn just about everywhere but my face. I DID coat myself with sunscreen. REALLY. More than once. I guess I just needed to coat my whole body at least 5 times like I did my face... But we still did have tons of fun :) Definitely glad we went.

Here is a card for today. In person, I  LOVE this card. Really simple and pretty. I don't think it is the kind that really shows up as well in a photo though. :( I think you can still get the idea though :)  I stamped the leaf image in versamark inkd and embossed with clear embossing powder. I stamped the text on some more grey cardstock with black ink before punching out the butterflies. I punched some more butterflies in the Hawaiian Shores and layered them just to have a bit peek out from behind the grey ones. I finished them off with some pearls.
I liked the grey with just a splash of color :) All these stamps and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you had as fun a weekend as I did! (just with maybe a little less sun....)

No comments:

Post a Comment