Pages

Wednesday, September 29

Blah...


Miss Emma has been saying so much more lately. And she has been working on calling each of us by name too. Daddy was of course one of the first words she actually said :) She's been calling me Mama, and Rhys was the first of her siblings' names she picked up on. Levi she decided to call "Cutie", since that is what we call him at least half of the time :) She'll even point to each of their clothes in the laundry and say "Rhys" or "Cutie" accordingly, and get it right. But, she never seemed to have a name for Leah. Even though she likes Leah and would go to her if you told her to"go see Leah". When Rhys was little, he called Leah "Ya-ya". When Levi was little he called her "Ee-a". But Emma, nothing. That is, until a few days ago.At first I wasn't sure if Emma was talking about Leah or not, but by the 3rd or 4th time she said it, I was sure. Emma has decided that Leah is...Blah. Yes, Blah. Leah was kind of bummed that Emma didn't have a name for her, but I don't think she's sure Blah is any better :) I think it is though: ) heehee :)
as I uploaded this picture to my blog Emma kept pointing and saying "Blah!Blah! " :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you're having a LOVELY day :)

1 comment:

  1. Great photo of Emma!
    There is nothing "blah" about Leah! I'm sure Emma will get her name right before long.
    She should learn to say "Papa" next!

    ReplyDelete