Pages

Tuesday, September 7

really quick post...

Miss Emma and I have both been VERY under the weather the past couple of days. I think she is finally feeling a little better. But we are still taking it easy for another day or so. I thought I would check in really quick and share a card for now :)
I really like all the stamps I used on this card. The wood grain background is from Papertrey, well actually all of them are :) I especially like how the wood grain looks on the kraft cardstock. I used copics to color in the images just a little. I also sponged on some light blue ink too just add a little more depth. Lastly I added some hand stitching around each circle. I like how "finished" the stitching makes it look.

Anyway, thanks a BUNCH for stopping by! I'm still not myself, so I'm off to bed. Luckily Tomio came home early to help out:) Hope you're week is going well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment