Pages

Saturday, September 18

park play and a card

We made it to the park 3 times this week. It was so nice to just be able to get out of the house for a bit. Miss Emma was a little wary of the grass and park area at first.But after I went with her  a few times and showed her how fun they were, she really got into them :) By the third time we went, she was trying to run off to the play area as soon as we got there :) We have our own "spot" as we call it, that we always go to. We lay out our blanket, sit, eat, and relax. Well, really we don't relax-ha! They like to run wild. There is a tree they like to climb right by our "spot" too. Leah has mastered it quite well, but the boys are still working it. Rhys can get up with a little help, but his goal is to make it by himself heehee :) I hope the nice weather keeps up so we can keep going all fall :)
Here's a kind of different card for me. I think I like it though. I could easily change the sentiment for another occasion if I wanted. I stamped the text on white cardstock with Old Paper distress ink. Then I inked over it before I cut it into the 1 inch squares. The polka dot paper is from Fancy Pants. I just went through my button stash looking for ones that I thought went well. I tried actually stitching down some of the buttons since I had heard it was sturdy and simple...but its not for me lol. I actually had harder time getting it to look nice. My current favorite way to adhere buttons is with glue dots.

Thanks for dropping by! I hope you are enjoying your weekend :) I've been working on a layout, so I've been enjoying mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment