Pages

Monday, September 27

wow...

I had no idea it had been a whole week since I last posted! So sorry!! I'm not even sure what I was doing last week that kept me busy :( I don't like it when that happens though.  I've thinking to myself for the past couple months that I really need to officially make a prioritized list of what I really and need to get done. Am I the only one that needs this? You'd think if it really was important you wouldn't need to....sigh. Now that I've actually voiced(typed?) it though, I think I'm obligated to actually act upon it...right? I have accomplished one of the things that I've really been wanting to though :) Leah likes veggies and eats them just fine all the time. My boys on the other hand though, will avoid them as much as possible. So, one of the things I wanted to work on was serving veggies each meal that hopefully would be easier for them to eat. Nothing major  or anything, we eats lots of veggies sticks with dip an cabbage salads. But that actually liked them.I couldn't believe my ears when they said that they weren't enough veggies to eat(!) I also got them to see that lettuce on sandwiches really IS yummy :) I  can tell that we HAVE actually been eating more veggies because what normally would have lasted a week, didn't. Might not seem like that big of a deal, but it was to me :)



Anyway, that's the goings-on around here :) I'll be back tomorrow with a new card. Today I'll share some pictures of my cuties from the park: ) This is Rhys...just being silly :)
Here is Miss Emma getting used to park :)
Leah showing how much she enjoys climbing trees.
And Levi's excitement at actually having been able to hang from the monkey bars :)
Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I hope your week is starting off great!

No comments:

Post a Comment