Pages

Tuesday, September 28

Embellish magazine challenge :)


I wasn't too late this time :) I usually end up discovering the newest challenge when it's already too late for me to start making a card....but not this time :) I don't usually make cards with just these colors, but I LOVE yellow and gray, so I was happy to try them : )
I was also really wanting to try coloring these pretty butterflies( from Papertrey Ink) with my copics. I LOVE how they turned out! And they were really esimple to color too. The background stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms. I love my Papertrey Ink text backgrounds ALOT, but sometimes it's nice to be able to stamp the whole background at one time. The pattern paper, ribbon and sentiment are from Papertrey too. I just hand cut the tag and attached it with some twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Miss Emma is finally napping, so I'm off to get some housework done:)

4 comments:

  1. This is s super cute design! Thanks so much for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красивая, нежная и аккуратная открытка!!! Я от нее в полном восторге)))

    ReplyDelete