Pages

Monday, September 20

happy days

Another week........ :) Leah has a golf test this week. They are supposed to play a full round on a course and if they get a certain score or better, then they can move up a level in class. Tomio said that the class she is in now is really too easy for her, she should have no problem moving up at all. I think she is excited and nervous at the same time. At least it has cooled down considerably so she won't be roasting :)

I did another card with my cute car die and Enjoy the Ride stamp set from Papertrey. LOVE this set :)
A simple card :) I stamped my favorite text background on the kraft label die, and inked the edges. I also used buttons for the headlights on the car :) so fun :) Finished it off with some machine stitching around the edges and a button threaded with twine :) I love how you can change what the license plate says depending on what type of card you are making. I think this is my favorite one of all :)

Thanks for stopping in :) Hope you are having a "happy day" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment