Pages

Sunday, November 8

the weekend


This was the first weekend in a long time that Tomio didn't have to do work at home. So Saturday he went golfing :) I was glad that he got to go, especially since pretty soon the weather is going to be way too cold. Sunday we went to church and then Tomio found out that his friend from work had just had a baby, so we went to visit them. That was of course fun because who doesn't like to see newborn babies?! :) By the time we got home though, it was already evening, so that was about our whole weekend. Nothing too exciting :)
I didn't really have much scrappy time at all. I had hoped to on Saturday, but Miss Emma had other plans lol. I did finally get some pictures off my  camera of the cards I made the last couple of weeks.

This is pretty much all papertrey :) It's simple, but I like it. I love the damask designs for the background! Especially in the versamark. I stamped on the the flower with the text backgrounds to add some interest. I really like stamping the pattern on the flower--I will definitely be trying that again. Spring Rain was one of the first colors I got from papertrey, but this might be the first time I actually used it though. It's such a nice shade of light blue and I love how it goes with the Dark chocolate--so yummy :)

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the last bit of your weekend :) Its already Monday here and back to real life lol :)
supplies: cardstock, stamps, buttons: papertrey ink, ink:tsukineko, flower:prima marketing, label dies: spellbinders, scallop border punch: fiskars, embossing folder:provocraft, other: gems

No comments:

Post a Comment