Pages

Tuesday, November 10

a new challenge!

I realized that I haven't been participating in many challenges lately. So when I found this one at Embellish Magazine , I thought it would be great one to try. I've mentioned before that trouble I have with most greens lol. But, I discovered I LOVE how it looks paired with the coral and brown!! Such a yummy combination :)

This is what I came up with. I have had these owl stamps for about a year, but I haven't used them nearly as much as I would have thought, so I was glad for a chance to use them :) Most of the other supplies are from Papertrey. I used the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder on the Berry Sorbet. I love how crisp it turned out! I really enjoyed doing this color challenge, so hopefully I will get to play along each week :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

supplies: cardstock: papertrey ink, label dies: spellbinders,  text stamp: papertrey ink, owl stamp: october afternoon, sentiment: stamping bella, ribbon:offray, twine:papertrey ink. buttons:green-autumn leaves, brown-papertrey ink embossing folder: provocraft, gems: hero arts

1 comment:

  1. Cute owl! I have that stamp (I think)! Thanks so much for playing in the Embellish Magazine challenge!

    ReplyDelete