Pages

Wednesday, November 4

sports and a card.

Well, the kids had a blast at Sports day. They got to try out several different sports and see what they liked. Rhys was somewhat skeptical of rugby, but it turns out he thinks its pretty cool :) Leah said she really liked tennis, which is yet another thing she has in common with her daddy :) Levi did really well too. I was afraid he would need me more, but stayed and listened to what the teachers said. He was glad they spoke English. I told him the kids would too, but he informed me afterwards that "lots of the kids didn't speak like me" lol. Everyone was exhausted and went to bed early afterwards. I took my camera, but I am so sad I didn't even get one single picture :( But it was just impossible to hold Emma while going  from each of their groups and take pictures with my Canon. (it really doesn't work one-handed, I tried...) I'm glad they had fun though, and it was cute to see how proud they were when they told Tomio about all they had done.
I've been swamped lately and haven't had nearly enough time to create thing like I would like :( But I do have one more card that I made I can share:

Lots of Papertrey again :) This is my absolute favorite Christmas set--Merry and Bright from Papertrey Ink.
SO versatile and so much fun to mix and match the trees. LOVE it :) I thought it would be fun to try some different colors for a Christmas card, and I really like how it turned out. The polkadots are a stamp from Fontworks. I like the little bit of interest it adds, but unfortunately using it makes me think I might need to get the Polkadot Basics from PTI...lol  Does anyone have that set? Is it as useful as it seems?

Thanks for stopping! I hope to have more crafty stuff to share soon. It's almos the weekend-yay!!

supplies: cardstock, ribbon, button, Christmas stamps and sentiment: papertrey ink, polkadot stamp: fontwerks

1 comment:

  1. yea!! you must order the polkadot basic 1 or 2 (i have the first one that came out) and i love it!! its so addicting!!

    ReplyDelete