Monday, November 2

pink it up!



I've been following Mary's blog for awhile because she always has such wonderful cards :) I always love her Mojo Monday cards!! Anyway, I saw about the pink it up! challenge they were having at the Paper Pals blog and thought I would participate. I love idea and of course I don't need much encouraging to make something pink :) So here is a pink card I made:

I {heart} pink and brown together :) And I used all 3 of my new Papertrey Ink stamp sets on it--
Fun :) (Btw, I was really glad that they didn't require us to use Stampin up! stamps for the challenge. I have yet to get some, though I would like to!)
Thanks for stopping by!! Had to keep it short ans sweet today--I have 4 kiddos to bathe, feed and get to bed early to get ready for a fun "sports day" at school tomorrow. And it looks the cold weather decided to come just in time for it too lol... :)

supplies: cardstock, stamps, button, twine-papertrey ink, other: spellbinders nestabilities label, fiskars scallop border punch, gems-hero arts

3 comments:

  1. On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design them, thank you for playing at PPA!

    Check back Wednesday November 4 to see if you've won the Pink Prize Package.

    Please join us for our our next challenge on Thursday November 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together! The bird is too cute! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Laura! So simple but so pretty! Cute little bird, too! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete