Pages

Tuesday, November 24

raspberry suite challenge


Another challenge-yay! Alot of colors to incorporate in this week's challenge. But I really like all of them. And, after working on the card for this challenge, I found it much easier for me to use green on a card, where ususally, for some reason, I seem to struggle with green.


There is almost not stamping on this card. But there is some :) I used Damask Designs to stamp a subtle pattern on the butterfly. It's not really obvious, but it looks so much cuter than just plain. I also made little antenna for the butterfly with wire and popped him up with pop dots. I really like how the purple and the light green go together-so yummy:)

I thought I would go ahead and post this card too. This was going to be my entry for the challenge, but I liked it better with just the white embossed butterfly instead of the aqua. And since it didn't have all the colors
I made the other butterfly one. I had so much fun with these colors and the butterflies, I think I will make a few more as a set :) But I think I'm going to need some more butterfly stamps-he he :)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - these are stunning! Way to work those challenge colors girl! It was a lot of color but you've combined them simply and perfectly! Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are simply beautiful, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the simple design! :)

    ReplyDelete