Pages

Friday, November 13

a thank you card.

It's officially very cold now lol. I am happy to say that our new house does seem to have much better insulation than our last one. YAY :) that was one of my main requests lol. The plan is to put up our Christmas tree this weekend, but it depends on Tomio's work schedule. Apparently they have had some "issues" at work , which means more work for Tomio at home :( We're all looking forward to it though-it's our first Christmas in our new house, so we get to decide where everything goes :) so fun! And I have Miss Emma's stocking all made and ready to go :)

With all this Christmas talk, I wish I had a Christmas card to share, but unfortunately it is a thank you card              

Almost everything here is PTI- again :) Since I wasn't sure I *needed* the bird stamps, I wanted to try to used them on several different cards. And I have been so pleased I got them! They are so cute, and really can be used on just about any type of card. I stamped PTI's text background on berry sorbet cardstock for the background. Then I stitched on the two scallop borders for extra interest. I really love the look of sewing on cards, but my sewing machine has been very tempermental lately so I haven't used it much. I *think* I got it calmed down :), so you might see alot more stitching on my next few cards!
Thanks for stopping by! It's almost the weekend-hopefully ours will be full of Christmas-y fun. When do you put up your tree? Is it a big event at your house? We usually spend all day decorating the house :)



supplies: cardstock, stamps:papertrey ink, ribbon: stamping bella, buttons:autumn leaves other: scallop punch:fiskars, machine stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment