Pages

Monday, November 16

Not quite Christmas...


Well, no tree yet. But Tomio told Leah that we would be putting it up next week, and there's not much chance he'll disappoint his princess lol :) I love hearing the kids talk about how much they are looking forward to Christmas. And you never know what they will remember the most. Their stockings are usually filled with tons of different kinds of candies and treats. Also the past few years I have been getting just a small figurine or toy to put in too--almost as an afterthought. I didn't know it was that big of a deal to them, but just today I heard them talking about what they had gotten each year and wondering what toy would be in their stockings this year :) So I guess I better be sure not to forget to get something this year!


Again, I wish I had something Christmas-y to share, but I don't. ( I must make something Christmas-y this week!! I must! :))



This is a layout I made a little bit ago when I was just starting to get into 2 page layouts. We go see the Cherry Blossoms every year, and I always have way too many pictures. So I thought this was a good way to get lots on my page.





I don't know how well you can see it in the photo, but I did some machine stitching around the edges. I also did some paper piercing around the title. Simple, but there were so many photos I didn't think it needed too much other stuff going on :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your week is starting out well :) I made some yummy apple butter so we got to have homemade apple butter for breakfast, so I'd say that's a pretty good start for our week :)

supplies: cardstock: paper reflections, pattern paper: basic grey,chip stickers: basic grey, brads: basic grey & doodlebug, buttons: autumn leaves, die cut letters: quickutz

No comments:

Post a Comment