Pages

Friday, April 30

golden week

Well, Golden Week has officially started here. Tomio usually gets an extra long holiday for Golden Week, but not this year...boohoo :( The weather has cleared up though and it looks like we'll be able to have some fun outdoors :) Tomio asked what I would like to do for the break...I said eat ice cream and scrapbook :) Seriously, what else could a girl need? heehee :)

This is a card I made last week. Keeping with my goal of using the stamps I hadn't used enough lately.
The flower stamps are from Verve. They are very "cut out friendly" flowers. heehee:) Fun to layer too. Two kinds of polka dot paper and some stitching. I really like these colors together. The little bit of pink adds a nice little punch I think. 

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to put Miss Emma down for her nap and hopefully get some fun cards made :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!

supplies: cardstock: white-papertrey ink, kraft-paper reflections; pattern paper-light blue-papertrey ink, brown-bo bunny; stamps- flowers- verve, sentiment-papertrey ink; label die: spellbinders labels 8; embossing folder: quickutz; ribbon-papertrey ink

No comments:

Post a Comment