Pages

Thursday, April 15

Moxie Fab~sketch~

I was glad when I noticed that this challenge was still going on! Definitely not a sketch I would normally try, but really fun :) I'd been wanting to use tghis tree image and do some paper piecing for awhile, so this was the perfect time to try it :
I used stamps from several different sets on this. The tree is from Verve. I just love it :) The speech bubble is from Pink Paislee. The bird is from Hero Arts. And the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I don't usually mix sets so much, but it was fun finding the different images to go with the picture in my head :) I used the negative frame from a nesties label 8 to make the ground and a tiny heart punch for the flowers. I paper pierced the stems. Very differentfrom what I usually make, but I had lots of fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

supplies: cardstock- white-papertrey ink, kraft-bazzill, brown-bo bunny, pink-papertrey ink;pattern paper: green& yellow-fancy pants, blue polka dot-papertrey ink;stamps: tree-verve, speech bubble-pink paislee, sentiment-papertrey ink, bird-hero arts

2 comments:

  1. you card is adorable, I love those heart flowers! Great soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete