Pages

Monday, April 19

pretty butterfly :)

Happy Monday :) I had a great relaxing weekend *smile*. No one got sick, which is SO nice. And the weather was nice and warm (although it actually SNOWED Friday night!! I could not believe it) And since Tomio had golf and motorcycle races to got to, I just stayed home....and made cards :) For at least half the time this weekend. And I tried to use some of my stamp sets that I really liked, but haven't been able to get them to work for me. So I just played around for awhile with them. It was so fun :)
I love LOVE how this card turned out. That doesn't always happen. But this one, I just love. The leaf image is from PTI's  Turning a New Leaf. Such a pretty image. The butterfly is from Hero Arts. One of my favorites right now. I colored it with my copics. I stamped the bottom half of the the Sweet Blush base with PTI's text style backgrounds in Versamark. The sentiment is from Everyday Button Bits. I colored the pearls with my copics to match again too. I'm loving doing that lately. Fun being able to make them match just right. Oh, and I stamped the butterfly on the white panel first too. There is no way I could cut out those tiny feet lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope your week is starting out well.

supplies: cardstock: papertrey ink; stamps: butterly-hero arts, all others-papertrey ink; ink-tsukineko; other-pearls and copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment