Pages

Friday, April 2

seriously?...& softball

Ok. I don't mean to complain or anything....but,I think I might be the only person to have ever gotten strep throat 3 times in 5 weeks. I didn't even know that was possible. My throat was hurting when I woke up yesterday and tried to ignore it. But by late morning... I knew. So we made another trip to the dr and got a whole 'nother batch of antibiotics. I warned Rhys that if I DID have strep again, I might just cry...but I did manage not to lol. The meds have kicked in now, so my fever is down and my throat isn't killing me. I've been trying to take it easy today, though I don't think my little guys are capable of actually being calm, so they are doing the best they can :)
ANYWAY, since I've been resting, I've been looking at all my scrapbook magazines :) Unfortunately, it just makes me want to create more things lol. But, I'm trying to be really good and actually rest, so here is something that I made couple weeks ago and finally got some pictures of it.
Just some fun the kids had when we all went to watch Daddy play softball with the church "team" :). For the ball, I just cut a circle with my Quickutz and inked the edges. Then I freehand added some stitching.
Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to rest. I really hope you're having a healthier week than me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment