Pages

Monday, April 12

cleaning and hot air balloons


Another start of a new week :) As I've mentioned before, in general Mondays are good for me. I got lots of cleaning done. Several things that I don't always like to do--extra good toilet scrubbing, cleaned up my kitchen and de-cluttered several areas. Yay me!heehee :)

Here is another spring-y card(I did give you fair warning!).

I'm actually unsure how I feel about this card. It didn't turn out how I was imagining, but I was never really able to get it there either. I really like the hot air balloons, though, and I will be using them again soon for sure. The polka dot stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms. Everything else is from Papertrey Ink. Oh, except for the pearl. That was from my stash. It was originally white and I colored it with my copics to match.

Thanks for stopping by! All my kiddos are in bed, so I'm hoping to get in some fun crafting time. (And I did already get my cleaning done for the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment