Pages

Wednesday, April 21

is spring here?

The weather was SO perfect yesterday!! Nice and warm, lovely warm spring winds. I got tons of laundry done...just wonderful. But today...aghh!! Back to really cold again and rainy ALL day. I was so hoping it was finally going to be really be spring-y for good now...sigh. I think I'll have to at least turn it into a baking day :)
For today's card, I want to try using some more bright colors. I really like the Hibiscus Burst pink, but sometimes I find it hard to use. I am the only one who has trouble making brighter colors look nice? I see others make beautful cards with lots of bright colors, but I usually work alot better with subdued colors. Anyway, this it what I made. I think the cupcake is so cute. It is from WhipperSnapper. I have a few of their cupcakes that are just adorable :) I stamped this one directly on the card front and then paper pieced the the cupcake on top. I stamped the aqua mist panal with CHF music background. The brown strip is my favorite...Bo Bunny's double dot paper. I cannot get enough of it heehee. I want to use it on everything (and I almost do...).
I think I like it lol. I'm not really satisfied with how I did the sentiment, but I just couldn't decid what it was that I really wanted. Unfortunately that happens fairly often lol.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope your enjoying some lovely spring weather! I intend to bake some delicious oatmeal cookies :) And with me and kids in the house, we'll be lucky if they last the afternoon lol.

supplies: cardstock: pink, aqua-papertrey ink, brown-bo bunny; stamps: cupcake-whippersnapper, music-chf, sentiment-pinkcat studios; ribbon-pti; other- copic markers and scallop punch

No comments:

Post a Comment