Pages

Tuesday, April 6

bee happy

I'm lovin' this spring weather. *happy sigh*. I can't wait to start taking the kids to the park in the afternoons again. Emma's getting so mobile now that she might have some fun too :) I'm glad that there is a great park within walking distance from our house now.
I made a kind of springy this time too :) I got some Melon Berry cardstock for the first time in my last Papertrey order and I wanted to try it out. I paired it with 2 of my faves--aqua mist ribbon and rustic cream cardstock. yum:)
I  wanted to use my cute Honey Bee set that I hadn't used in awhile. I had forgotten how cute it was lol :) I also used the Turning a New Leaf set--still one of my all time faves. I have been trying to tie bows with the twill lately. I haven't gotten as good as  I like, but definitely better than I used to be lol. The lines at the bottom are a background stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Everyone is FINALLY get back to normal here after the strep and stomach bugs last week--yay! Leah's golf classes finished too, so its back to normal school too. Sometimes normal is great :) Hope you had a great Easter weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment