Pages

Saturday, February 12

too late.

I made this card for part of Papertrey Ink's Anniversary celebration. I chose Lisa Johnson's colors and made a card using them. But with the time difference, I misjudged and when I just went to post my card and add my link, it was already closed. I think I missed it by a couple of hours. :( But I liked it anyway, so I thought I would share it now.

The colors were Pure  Poppy, Kraft, Vintage Cream, and Spring Rain. I use kraft all the time, but this combination of colors I'm pretty sure I've never done before. I hadn't used my Background basics: Text Style in a while, so I thought I would get it out. It's still definitely one of my favorites. I don't know if you can tell very well in the photo, but I stamped a heart in versamark under the sentiment. I love having the dies to match the mugs in these sets! So glad I got them :) I added a little stitching too.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Are you glad the weekend is here? I am. We've been having some snow the past few days, but none of it seems to stick. The kids are all disappointed lol. The kids's new school books arrived today. I'm going to have to see if we'll start this week or next. Trying not to feel too overwhelmed....
Hope you get some rest before Monday comes again...I hope to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment