Pages

Monday, February 28

Just a card...

Not that I guess I really need to have any other excuse to post, right?

This is a card I made a few weeks ago. I was trying to use some colors I don't always use, in different combinations.

I don't use bright colors very well, so I wanted to try to use my Hibiscus Burst some more. I love layering these gorgeous flower silhouettes from Unity over a pattern, like this grid :) I think I would do it on every card I make if I could lol :) I decided to add the sentiment on the side just for fun. I think it was lost on Levi though, he was asking why I didn't leave room to put it properly heehee:) It's only peeking out, but I stamped the green base with Hero Arts' friend definition in versamark. All the other inks I used are Distress inks. I really do use them whenever I can. Definitely my current favorite inks. Oh, and the sentiment is from PTI's cupcake collection. All the cardstsock is from Papertrey. Sweet blush and spring moss are two of my favorite colors :)

 Are you ready for Monday? I never really am...but when it comes, things usually fall pretty much in place...albeit slowly :) Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment