Pages

Thursday, February 10

Sketch fun :)

I've been absolutely loving my Waltzing Mouse stamps! They are so pretty and easy to use. Since I've been loving them so much, I thought it might be fun to join in on the sketch challenge they have going on each week.
Here is this week's sketch:

 I really loved this sketch. I decided to follow it pretty literally. It worked really well for a CAS card :)
 Like I said,really simple :) But I like how it turned out.  I stamped the open roses in versamark on the pink panel. I colored the bud with my copics, and yeah, that's about it lol. Oh, and I finished off with a few gems.
I really like rustic cream for the base. Kind of like a kraft-y version of white :)
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so glad I got join in this time. I'm thinking I need to get some more sets so  I can even more choices for next time. Don't you think? I thought so :)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet simplicity!! a gem! Thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Lovely colouring on the bud.

    ReplyDelete