Pages

Friday, February 4

Favorite Papertrey

I'm really excited about Papertrey's anniversary celebrations :) I'm looking forward to lots of inspiration and fun new products :) The challenge for today was to post your favorite Papertrey card from this past year....kind of hard to choose. Usually there's a little something I like about one card, and then something else I like about another. But this is definitely one of my faves for sure.  Kinds of different from what I usually make.
It uses two of my all time favorite sets too. Butterfly Dreams and  and Turning a New Leaf . I use these sets all the time :) I love how you can color in these butterflies and give them such a different look. I colored some of the pearls with copics too so they would match. I also stamped the sentiment directly on my card, which I am often too chicken to do lol.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you are having a fun weekend. I am :)

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the text background behind the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete