Pages

Thursday, January 13

taking the time.

I love taking pictures. It started especially loving it after I started scrapbooking and I wanted to take more amd more pictures to put on my pages. Usually I take a couple hundred photos a month, if not more :) Not all of them get kept, and even fewer get printed, but I enjoy it. But lately, I just hadn't been taking the time. I think it was because I just was feeling overwhelmed with everything, and then of course things like that are the first things to get pushed back. And I would figure I take enough that I don't need to worry about it. But this morning, I saw Emma being so cute and thought, Oh! I should take some pictures. And I did. Of course it didn't take that long really. I had so much fun though. I didn't get any masterpieces or anything, but I still had fun. It reminded me how important it is to take the time to do things that I enjoy. Sometimes it's easy forget that. But once I took the time to do something fun, I was so much more ready to face all the laundry I had to hang out and the dust bunnies under the bed :) I'm so blessed to get to stay home every day with my kids, and I really want to be sure to find joy in each day.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you take time to enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment