Pages

Wednesday, January 5

a little more Christmas

I usually have a few more Christmas cards, tags and layouts even after Christmas that I like to share. I figure you can never really have too much Christmas,right? (I'm posting from my *new* laptop, by the way, and I'm practically giddy with how fun it it lol)  I didn't have this fun set before Christmas, so I wanted to get some use out of it now :) I went with a really simple card, without any coloring. Isn't this the cutest tree?! This was the first set I ever got from Waltzing Mouse, but I am in love :) Lots of fun images and very easy to use. And I have to say, because this is always a big deal to me as someone who doesn't live in the States, that their shipping is GREAT.  You can get free shipping anywhere in the world. I love that they value overseas customers. Anyway, I just added some fun rhinestones and added tag using some of the sentiments from the set. Oh and I used one of my favorite border punches too.

Tomio went back to work today, and the kids all started school again. We took it slow since I knew they would all still be in vacation mode :)Best to ease into things. It didn't go too bad though, so yay :) And Miss Emma hasn't even watched any Blue's Clues either :)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are managing to ease back into things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment