Pages

Wednesday, January 12

Let's see if this works now....

Ok. :) I fiddled with several things on my computer and finally got it cooperate. Yay! This is a card I made a couple weeks ago. I used some of my favorite Unity stamps :) I love these silhouette flowers! Unity is having a free shipping sale all through January, by the way. Even of international orders! I already took advantage of it :) I stamped the text background in versamark first, then the flowers in walnut stain distress ink. I distressed the edges of the green panel before adhering it down. I punched the butterfly out of some acetate and ran the edges through my stazon ink pad. Finished off with some gems and machine stitching. I opted for no sentiment on the outside this time.
Well, thanks so much for stopping by again :) Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the acetate butterfly with the white hilights! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete