Pages

Wednesday, January 12

hello...

Hello there :) I didn't really plan on taking such a long break from blogging. But I think I just needed a break. We've been slowly getting back into the school thing again. Some good days, and some not so much.  I really have to teach each one of them so differently. What might work for Leah, usually will not work for Rhys. So I just work things out as I go sometimes. Levi catches on to things really well, but he has this thing for not wanting to listen...Anyway, I still try to remember to have some fun while we learn too :) I did a little bit of crafting this past week, but not as much as I'd like. I'm planning on adding participating in at least one challenge a week to my list of things I want to do this year. I several that I look at, so I should just choose one :)

Well, I'm really sorry this is another pictureless post :( blogger seems not to be liking me right now and will not let me add any pictures at all :(   I even had a card to share. I promise I'll come back and share it as I can.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your week is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment