Pages

Wednesday, June 30

love card

Miss Emma has started walking SO MUCH more just the past couple of days. I think she now might walk even more than crawl. Its SO cute though. She's still kind of unsure of herself, so she walks slowly with her arms out. I love it :) But now my baby is just WAY too big...*sniff, sniff*.

Well, here's today's card. Something really different for me.

I actually only used one stamp on this whole card--the little "love" :) I die cut the letters "l-o-v-e" several times and adhered them to my white base. Then I used a heart diecut to make my heart-shaped pennants. A little time consuming diecutting so many lol. But alot of fun. Sometimes its kind of fun to try to do something really different from what I normally do. All these papers except the polka dot one are Papertrey. The polka dot is Bo Bunny.The diecuts are Quickutz.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hope you are staying cool :) Since our new house has air in all the main rooms, I am :) heehee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment