Pages

Tuesday, June 15

happy :)

We sent Leah to her first camp on Monday. Rhys went to his in March, and it seemed like it would take a long time for Leah's camp to come. But goodness, here it is already the middle of June(!). She was so super excited. She said she could barely sleep the night before. I know she's having a blast. But she won't be back till Friday *sniff*. The boys keep commenting " I wonder what Leah's doing now." But, honestly, I think her daddy might miss her the most heehee:)

Here is a really simple card I made. I wanted to use my new Papertrey Ink stamps. So I just gathered up several of my scraps from previous cards and added some stitching. I think I'm going  to really like these adorable house stamps :) This is the biggest one. I like all the tiny little sentiments it has to put on the sign :) I like having all occasion cards on hand, so I went with "happy". I liked coloring new with my copics :) I added some paper piercing around the circle. Recognize the brown dot paper? yes, my wonderful double dot paper from Bo Bunny. Sadly, I think I am starting to run low *gasp*. The music pattern is a background stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. It's actually HUGE--a full 6x6! I don't have a block that big, so I just put the paper on top of the stamp and smooth it with my hands. Works quite well :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a fun filled week so far :) Its super hot here today, so we are having fun indoors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment