Pages

Tuesday, June 1

June!

Wow, I don't know about all of you, but I just can't believe that it is already June! The weather is officially supposed to stay warm from now on too. (Well, at least according to the weather man lol) We went to Disneyland on Monday. The kids had fun. We had fun too. We've gone to Disneyland or Disneyworld for several events for us, so it is always fun to go back. Unfortunately, it was really crowded---ugh!! (and "really crowded" here in Japan is NOTHING like "really crowded" in the US. trust me.) It was still fun though. We were all exhausted the next morning, and poor Tomio had to go straight to work. We didn't sleep in or anything though. The kids and I went to the hospital to get Levi's stitches out and get Miss Emma a vaccination. Not fun things, but I was glad to get them done.
Here is another Christmas card I made a few weeks ago. ( I just realized that since I have been working on layouts for the past few weeks, I haven't made any cards at all. I am pretty sure that is the longest I have been without making a card in at least a year.wow. I guess I know what I'm going to be working on this week :)....)I made this one for a challenge to use black, gold, silver, and burgundy. Not colors I would normally use at all. But I actually really like how it turned out. It is just a small 3.5x3.5 card. I stamped the silve snowflakes on the burgundy before stamping some text. I love the look it created. Pretty simple after that. I did some hand stitching with silver thread and distressed the edges of the white sentiment panel oh-so-slightly :)

Thanks SO much for stopping by! I hope you are having a stress free week so far :)

supplies: cardstock: black-Bazzill; burgundy-world win; stamps-snowflakes and sentiment-verve visual; text -pti; circle cutter-quickutz; ribbon-sei; ink-tsukineko

No comments:

Post a Comment