Pages

Monday, June 7

no dentist yet...

I didn't make it to the dentist again. I have one more trip left, and I keep having to reschedule. Really not planned that way, really! :) But at least this time the earliest appointment was only  a week away, instead of a month. So if all goes as planned, I will have my last (for awhile at least!) dentist appointment next Sunday. I'm so glad. I'm actually not really the kind that minds the dentist in general, but this is at least my 4th time recently and I will just be happy to be done.

Anyway :) I have another Christmas layout to share. I actually scrapped these pictures once before, but I thought it would be fun to do them again :)


These are from 2004 I think (!) I didn't actually redo the page from before. I just chose some of my favorite pictures and did the layout and journaling from a different point of view. So fun to do old pictures of Leah and Rhys :) The pattern paper is from Fancy Pants :) and the dotted cardstock is my much loved Bo Bunny double dot cardstock. Really, it is just perfect for, well, just about everything :)
I like threading twine through my tags and then loosely securing it down.Just a fun little detail :)
Thanks so much for stopping by! My week is off to a pretty good start, and I hope that yours is too!!

supplies: carstock: die cuts with a view; pattern paper: fancy pants and bo bunny; diecyts letters and tag: quickutz; felt accents: fancy pants; cookie stamp: papertrey ink;

No comments:

Post a Comment