Pages

Thursday, July 1

haircuts and a card

I have a hair appointment on Sunday. Nothing too odd I suppose, except I haven't been in over a year. And this is the same person who got her hair cut 3 times in 2 months just because she wanted to try something new. And the same person who dyed her hair 4 times during the summer since she was "growing it out", but couldn't just "do nothing". I've pretty much never gotten the same haircut twice. seriously. I've had long (which was so hard to let it grow!) short, medium, really short, blonde, black, red, light brown, streaky, permed(!).Yet somehow I managed to actually go a year without really even thinking about what I should do with my hair. why? I'm guessing some combination of being way too busy with a baby now that I have 3 in homeschool too, getting old and not caring about little things(ha!maybe not that one...) and maybe just spending all my time/money on scrapping and stamping things *hee* Yet, I do have an appointment for Sunday. And I plan to get a cut, highlights...the works :) Yay :) Kind of exciting. And going to the salon in Japan is such a treat. You get a wonderful shampoo, massage, choclates while you wait :)ahh...:)

Anyway....I do have a card too!
A REALLY simple one. But I like it:) Did you notice?  I managed to use text and woodgrain background :) I used my copics to add the shading on the flower. Everything on this card, except the gems, is from Papertrey. Oh, and the embossing folder I used is from Sizzix.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Its almost the weekend :) Any big plans? Mine should involve pampering and relaxing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment