Pages

Thursday, June 3

a baby and birthday layout

Ever since Levi had to get stitches, I worry SO much more. He's a boy, so he's wild. period. But it's so hard for me not to freak out every time I see him fall or bump something. sigh. Hopefully I will stop worrying quite so much....sometime.
Anyway, here is a birthday layout I did of Levi when he was 2 (awwwww....)

Sorry, I seem to have forgotten to take pictures of each page separately. But since I tweaked my blog so I can post bigger pictures now, maybe its ok? Since Tomio drawing on the cake is such a big part of their birthdays, I thought I would kind of focus on that. The pattern papers are Basic Grey Urban Prairie (did I mention that is my all time favorite line from Basic Grey?! Love it!!) Lately I can't seem to stop stitching on felt. I already loved using felt, but with the stitching for definition...aahhh just my thing :)
Oh, here is a picture of my cutie Levi with his stitches:There were 3 over his left eyebrow. I put a barrette in his hair to keep it out of the medicine. I thought it was so cute hee hee :)

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to the hospital to visit my newborn niece : ) Have a super fun day!!

supplies : cardstock: bazzill; pattern paper: basic grey; felt: fancy pants; diecuts, embossing folder: quickutz; buttons: papertrey ink; brad: doodlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment