Pages

Monday, May 10

hi:)

Hello!! How's your week going? Ours started off pretty well :) We're having some dreary weather right now though. I got my latest Papertrey order this weekend though!!! Yay :) I can't wait to play. I always like to sort of forget what I ordered so I can be a little surprised when I open my package. heehee :)  A little silly I know, but still fun! I'm in the middle of a couple of album projects though, so I'm making sure I finish those before I play with my new stuff.

I
I hope you don't mind a Christmas card in spring :) Christmas cards are some of my favorites and I like to make them all year long. I started with a kraft base, no surprise there :) Then I stamped a text background image from Cornish Heritage Farms on a Hibiscus Burst panel. I love how it softens the bright pink. Sometimes it is hard for me to use them when they are SO bright. Then I stitched it onto some Sweet Blush strips. I heat embossed those pretty snowflakes from Verve with some sparkly white embossing powder. Then I diecut them in circles with my Quickutz. I colored some pearls with my copics to match. The ribbon is Ocean Tides from Papertrey. The sentiment is from Holiday Button bits. I love how it came together. I want to try this color combo again for sure!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! I hope you have an awesome day!

supplies: cardstock: kraft-paper reflections, all other-papertrey ink; stamps- background-cornish heritage farms, snowflakes-verve, sentiment-papertrey ink; ribbon-papertrey

No comments:

Post a Comment