Pages

Thursday, May 13

fevers and snowmen

Had a slow yet busy day today. Miss Emma had a fever all day, which means I couldn't really get anything done, yet I still needed to get everything done lol. She's finally down for the night it looks like. I hope she feels her normal self in the morning! It is so pitiful when they don't feel well.

No time to craft today, but here is yet another Christmas card I made the other day :) (But really, who doesn't love Christmas cards?!)
I *LOVE* how the text in Chocolate looks stamped on the Berry Sorbet cardstock. LOVE. And this little snowman is the whole reason I get this set from Papertrey last Christmas. Isn't he too cute?! I decided to give him a scarf though, by piercing some holes on either side of his neck and threading some rustic button twine through. I secured it with just a dot of liquid glue. The snowflake circles are up on popdots, just for some added dimension. I also used some twine to handstitch down the sides. You can only see a little of the dark brown base, but I think it adds a nice touch. I added a strip of Melon Berry cardstock at the bottom just for a splash of color :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a SUPER day :) I'm off to check on my littlest one and give her some extra snuggles.

supplies: all supplies papertrey ink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment